Introduction Shadow KryPTiiC

Feb 25, 2013
Heeeeyyyyyyylooo Im Shadow KryPTiiC, or Shadow, or KryPTiiC, or Tony. I forge flood and minigames. I'm also part of a forging clan called Mk25. Depending on when your reading this im only 14. Trust me im not a squeaker and have a mature sense of humor. I love to crack out a joke in the middle of customs but im not very active on the computer becausse of my busy life playing soccer, basketball and next year I'm starting high school. Check out my file share for some unique flood maps. Anyways see you around:)

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Heeeeyyyyyyylooo Im Shadow KryPTiiC, or Shadow, or KryPTiiC, or Tony. I forge flood and minigames. I'm also part of a forging clan called Mk25. Depending on when your reading this im only 14. Trust me im not a squeaker and have a mature sense of humor. I love to crack out a joke in the middle of customs but im not very active on the computer becausse of my busy life playing soccer, basketball and next year I'm starting high school. Check out my file share for some unique flood maps. Anyways see you around:)

MK25 you say?

Well I know someone (Shore Jesus) who you might recognize!

But all that aside, Welcome to Halo Customs!

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Well you do good work. Plus, there just aren't alot of forgers who make flood maps anymore. So it's nice to have someone new in the flood community. Most people hear the word flood and they're like "f that."

Sure it's true, flood has made a bad name for itself in Halo 4 because of the vast amount of crappy flood maps out there. It's people like you who see past that and take it as a challenge to make the gametype actually work. It bothers me when people say flood is a broken gametype. When I played your map "The Journey" I knew then that all the people bitching about flood this whole time were proven wrong. Flood is not broken guys, but sure, take the easy way out and make another slayer map right? No challenge there.

Reactions: Shadow KryPTiiC