Mini Game Scorpion Dominance

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Scorpion Dominance (version 1.0) - Sequel to "Tank Superiority." Experience scorpions-only combat on an even larger map.

This map is the Forge Island version of "Tank Superiority-" a previous scorpions only map forged on impact. This one utilizes the same concept, but on a different, larger setting. As you can see, the map is built on the larger island, which has been extended to increase the size of the battlefield.

View attachment 2708

When the round begins, both teams will spawn inside their own base. In each base, there are four scorpions and eight scorpion vehicle pads. Players can try to destroy...

Read more about this map...

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
ShockBolt21 updated Scorpion Dominance with a new update entry:

Scorpion Dominance (V 1.1)

Changes in Version 1.1-

-Completely changed the position of all trees on both sides. Trees are now in a row directly outside of each base (Previously- trees were clustered at both ends of the island)

-Covered the map with trait zones that provide overshields for players, and reduces scorpion damage to 90%. It now takes three direct hits to destroy another tank. (Previously- only two shots required to destroy a scorpion. Lack of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone

Scorpion Dominance (V 1.2)

Changes in Version 1.2-

-The map can now play King of the Hill as well as Infinity Slayer. For KotH, use the standard King of the Hill gametype. For slayer, use the standard Slayer gametype, but it is most fun when you set the Spartans' lives to two, and play with several rounds. Set these rules in the settings before the game.

-Decorated the jail with a few prison-themed shmeefs!

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone

Scorpion Dominance (V 1.3)

Changes in Version 1.3

-Slight changes to tree positioning

-Added more platforms behind the trees so the scorpions are less likely to fall off (happens more than you might think!) and have more room to move around a bit

-Adjusted teleporters at base exits. Now, in the rare event that the scorpions are rolled over by the shields upon exiting, the player will teleport back inside the base instead of being sent to jail

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
You didn't use any modded map variants, right?
I would have suggested that you used a 512 wall version from Zord Zedd, as that would have greatly expanded the size of your map.

Reactions: ShockBolt21

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
I would have suggested that you used a 512 wall version from Zord Zedd, as that would have greatly expanded the size of your map.
True. That would have made the map 10 times larger. But it would probably kill the game with frame rate lag and all of that crap. It currently does not lag at all, and I'd like to keep it that way. And then there are all of the players who wouldn't download it just because it's modified, even if it does work. I'd just prefer to avoid modifications, and I'll deal with the current size until halo 5 allows me to build bigger.