Gaming Saints Row 4!!!

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
YES YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS THE GREATEST GAME IN THE HISTORY OF GAMING(Saints Row: The Third) IS GETTING A SEQUEL! I'm pissin my pants with excitement. Now new questions arrive, [Spoilers possibly ahead] is Gat really dead, is Shaundi alive, is Killbane dead, is Genki still on a rampage?!

I can even express how excited I am the game that beat all others RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before it was so sad knowing that there would never be a greater game than Saints Row: The Third, but now there may never be a game better than Saints Row: IV

THERE SHALL BE SPOILERS

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
THIS THREAD HAS SPOILERS

Now for my thoughts:
Shaundi's dead, Saints names is tarnish, Killbane is dead.
That is the Cannon Story line as far as I know.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Notice how one ending is serious, and one is a movie shoot,
One has the description "Complete saints row one way" while the other says "Complete Saints row in ANOTHER way"

Dividing MDH

Adept
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
Personally I think Saints Row: the Third was magnificent, but the second one was far better. But I still had a ton with the Third, and I laughed my ass off when I heard the squeaking sound when I hit someone with the penetrator.

Jan 16, 2013
See how much more active the GTA V thread is.... ;)

you-jelly.jpg

aligator ac

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
United Kingdom
I don't like it. They've ruined all the gangster shit for me and if you have Superpowers, who needs cheats?

Who remembers this scene? I do. All the gangster stuff was cool!

aligator ac

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
United Kingdom
The problem with the gangster stuff is that it made Saints Row a GTA clone, while the third was trying to go in a different direction. Personally I prefer it over the top.
Actually, in GTA IV I think the Gangster stuff was there just not seen clearly. Saints Row was about the 3rd Street Saints, the guys who took refuge at that district. But The Third just made them move places, it just nullifies the fact that they had nothing and went to being something and it all started in a little district called Saints Row.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Actually, in GTA IV I think the Gangster stuff was there just not seen clearly. Saints Row was about the 3rd Street Saints, the guys who took refuge at that district. But The Third just made them move places, it just nullifies the fact that they had nothing and went to being something and it all started in a little district called Saints Row.
But they didn't move everything, they just invaded Steelport. Although if you go with the uh... killbane ending I could see your point, but the fact that Boss is now president means that, that ending is most likely forgotten.