Rvb ninja warrior tournament

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
rvbbackinactiontourney.png

Guess who's back and ready for action

I, Jorriley, have returned from an extended and unwanted leave, but I am now glad to be back. I would like to kick off my return with a bang. I am now constructing a brand new NINJA WARRIOR CHALLENGE on the xbox one's master chief collection and I would very much like you all to participate. I will be giving away prizes to the top two competitors and a door prize to a randomly selected twitch viewer.

THE CHALLENGE
In case you don't know what ninja warrior is, it is a series of obstacles that one must pass in order to complete the course. It is a competition and it is timed. I am however, providing a slightly different version. This is the halo ninja warrior challenge. If you decide to participate, you will have to out-compete your competitors to claim the title of the ultimate ninja warrior. You will, if you are good enough, be put through a series of parkour stages.

The Qualifying Stage
When you sign up for the tournament, a schedule will be constructed with everyone's name on it. I will try to schedule you for a time convenient for the both of us so that you can run through the qualifying round. In the qualifying round all you have to do is pass the course within three tries to make it into the actual tournament. It is a very simple course with mostly jumps and one obstacle that you will have to figure out how to pass. I will probably help you understand the obstacle if needed. Once everyone participates in this stage a new schedule for round one of the tournament will be posted shortly thereafter. The qualifying round will be live streamed on twitch if you wish to see how well the other competitors play.

Round One
Round one of the competition is where most competitors will fail. It is slightly harder than the qualifying round but it is a timed course. You will have two tries to complete the course in the given time. If you do not pass in the given time you will be eliminated from the competition. I will record the time it takes you to complete it even if it is over the limit and here is why. If, at the end of round one, not enough people pass the course in the time limit, I will decide that the time limit was unfair and extend it by five seconds until enough people pass the course.

Round Two
Round Two is slightly more rigorous than round one. The course will be a bit tougher along with the time limit being stricter. Once again you will get two tries to beat the course in the time given. If you manage to beat the course you will move on to round three. If no one beats the course in the time then the two best times will be declared the winners.

Round Three
Round three competitors will receive one try to beat this course but it is not timed. So relax and take your time, oh and don't die. This course will be much more difficult than round two. If you manage to beat this course then you will move on to the final round. If no one beats the course then the further you make it into the course, the better your chances of being first place are.

Final Round
The final round is extremely difficult and almost impossible to beat. You will have to climb a tower constructed by me, and then beat my time. You will have only one chance to do it. This round will be live streamed on twitch. If you tune into twitch during this round, you will have a chance at being randomly selected to win a door prize. If no one completes the tower in the time given the fastest time will be first place and second fastest will be second place.

Prizes
  • First Place $50
  • Second Place $20
  • Door Prize $10

Good Luck to all who wish to participate in the tournament.
If you do wish to participate please leave, for scheduling purposes, your:
  • Gamertag
  • Time Zone
  • Weekly Average Availability
-Jorriley

Reactions: wizton

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
Well, since I can't seem to get this post front paged... I will post pone this to a later date but tournament sign ups will still be available... Eventually I will get enough people