Gaming Runescape

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
I know I used to be a little bit of a runescaper, and when I heard about the Oldschool RS being released, I kinda wanted to try it out. Anybody else had an urge?

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
I know I used to be a little bit of a runescaper, and when I heard about the Oldschool RS being released, I kinda wanted to try it out. Anybody else had an urge?
Yeah, so have I. Started RS in 2007, and everything else from there turned to crap. I was a member for about 2 years, but quit for the most part when COD came out on the Wii.

Personally I don't think we should have to pay more money for an old game, but my friends that went back to 2007Scape said it's pretty fun.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Yeah, so have I. Started RS in 2007, and everything else from there turned to crap. I was a member for about 2 years, but quit for the most part when COD came out on the Wii.

Personally I don't think we should have to pay more money for an old game, but my friends that went back to 2007Scape said it's pretty fun.
That's what I've heard too, but I'm not sure.

I might start up playing with some people from here and FH.

Zatherla, you want to start accounts together?

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Wait they're coming out with an old style Runescape? I used to play this for years when I was younger, always F2p though, never a member

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
Runescape was what all the cool kids on the block played. Now with all the changes its become terrible. Ive tried getting back into it but just cant, i mean who didn't think the old tutorial was kickass.

Can someone link the old style runescape pls