Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
I will understand if the pictures you take are from a Capture card, Most people would prefer it if you take a picture on your x-box then go to waypoint on your recent screenshots and download it then upload it that way. It just comes out so much more sharp and cleaner.

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
I will understand if the pictures you take are from a Capture card, Most people would prefer it if you take a picture on your x-box then go to waypoint on your recent screenshots and download it then upload it that way. It just comes out so much more sharp and cleaner.
i cant get the pictures onto my fileshare because i filled every spot up. Many people have given me that advice, but its just that i cant get a capture card and i was going to use by brothers xbox live account to put the pictures on his fileshare but i cant because he never gets off of gta v and he gets home before me because hes in middle school. But thanks for the advice. I hope to get a capture card when i get a xbox one.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
i cant get the pictures onto my fileshare because i filled every spot up. Many people have given me that advice, but its just that i cant get a capture card and i was going to use by brothers xbox live account to put the pictures on his fileshare but i cant because he never gets off of gta v and he gets home before me because hes in middle school. But thanks for the advice. I hope to get a capture card when i get a xbox one.

Look you don't have to put them on your File share as long as you save the images, once taken in theater, they should appear here
mbbf.png

Reactions: Doncut97

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
Look you don't have to put them on your File share as long as you save the images once taken in theater they should appear
mbbf.png
i never knew that was there. i feel like an idiot now, but thank you very much for this help. this going to help me lot with getting pictures and thumbnails for my videos. (does this work with Reach too?) =)

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
i never knew that was there. i feel like an idiot now, but thank you very much for this help. this going to help me lot with getting pictures and thumbnails for my videos. (does this work with Reach too?) =)

Yes here if you click that red box thing, up in the top right corner it should bring you to your halo Reach pictures.
n6vb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.