Introduction Returning old and weary forger from the stone age.

Prod

Qualified
Nov 16, 2014
My name is Ben, I'm currently in Southampton, England.

I am a minigame forger who used to be active on ForgeHub, and xForgery back in the day but FH is now alien to me and XF got shut down :(.

I also had a little bit of a youtube following on the channel G0DSR3GR3T. Don't watch the videos they're awfully embarrassing.

Main story is I'm back in the community after a couple of years on hiatus and more ready than ever.

My GT is Prodigious 7k.

Here are a couple of my maps from Reach to give you a flavour of what I used to be capable of:

This one is awful, but I couldn't find a good one where I'm not speaking in it.

alex quit

Got Gud
Nov 19, 2014
Hi man, welcome back to the community. I myself have been away for awhile. I remember playing these maps in Reach, they were awesome. :y:
If you're looking to test some maps, shoot me a message or friend request any time, I'm really hoping to find some people to test maps with!

and a curious question - Have any mini game ideas that might be able to utilize H2A's scripting items?

Last edited:

Prod

Qualified
Nov 16, 2014
One or two ideas buzzing around, nothing worth doing yet. Just finished first draft of one that I made in reach but never released. It's kind of proof of a concept. I'll need testers. Add me.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
One or two ideas buzzing around, nothing worth doing yet. Just finished first draft of one that I made in reach but never released. It's kind of proof of a concept. I'll need testers. Add me.
Ok i'll add you tomorrow.