Flood Reignite

scoobyrupe

Proficient
Apr 24, 2013
Canada
Reignite (version 1.3) - Reignite the lost souls in the abandoned base.

(Writers Note: I can't access my Live account that I made this on so I used my second profile to upload these)

Reignite is a abandoned Nazi U-Boat (Submarine) base which has been abandoned for almost 70 years. A research team found the base and started renovations, only to disturb the dead souls inside the base. These souls have come back to kill the renovators and reclaim their base.
View attachment 7890View attachment 7891View attachment 7892View attachment 7893View attachment 7894View attachment 7895View attachment 7896

Read more about this map...

scoobyrupe

Proficient
Apr 24, 2013
Canada
I hope you guys like it. I have had a lot of talented forgers to come a take a look at it. I can't remember everyones name but i will give a shout out to those who helped me.

MosDeaf

Adept
Feb 5, 2014
Rochester
Thanks, but about the Camping in the sub, I put a kill boundary inside the sub to force them out.
The small amount of lag looking around, i am going to make another map without some features but not at the moment

Since I can't reply to the author's response on a review, I'll reply here.

Ah, my bad. I couldn't spawn in the submarine, and didn't see a killzone around it when i was flying around in Forge. I was going to update my rating, but won't let me after I submit the review.

I hereby declare: 4.5 / 5 stars

scoobyrupe

Proficient
Apr 24, 2013
Canada

Ah, my bad. I couldn't spawn in the submarine, and didn't see a killzone around it when i was flying around in Forge. I was going to update my rating, but won't let me after I submit the review.

Thanks! And i believe (hope) the kill boundary is below the sub where the "ladder" is.

scoobyrupe

Proficient
Apr 24, 2013
Canada

Here you go, the location of the Sub`s soft kill boundary. http://imgur.com/Pn2NXup

Reactions: MosDeaf

scoobyrupe

Proficient
Apr 24, 2013
Canada
scoobyrupe updated Reignite with a new update entry:

Reignite the lost souls in the abandoned base.

Reignite is a abandoned Nazi U-Boat (Submarine) base which has been abandoned for almost 70 years. A research team found the base and started renovations, only to disturb the dead souls inside the base. These souls have come back to kill the renovators and reclaim their base.

(Writers Note: I can't access my Live account that I made this on so I used my second profile to upload these)

Read the rest of this update entry...