Halo Recent work

wizton

Master
Sep 17, 2013
England
www.youtube.com
yes.png

Hi, wiz here.

So, Snake wrote a great post advertising a cool opportunity to show off the lesser-known of the community's fab-u-lous creations.

Guess what,
That's what I'm doing. Crazy init.

So, not only do I make Mini-Games, I also spend a good amount of time working on Halo Edits (And, regrettably, I did a Destiny Video) and whack em on my YouTube Channel.

Recently I posted my best work yet, and would love to get it out there, not only for me to masturbate over an increasing view count, but also so you guys can see it and if you're super fricken awesome comment on whatcha like and don't like...

...So I can masturbate further over the increasing subscriber count? Yas?

I didn't say that.

Here it is nice and cosy in your very own browser if you're too lazy to click a link:

So, the idea of the video was to bring you guys almost up to a climax at the beauty of MCC, but then make you go all flaccid when you see behind the pretty eyes,
I now have very strong opinions on MCC:

I think it's the worst game ever made.

And, am very happy to voice that, hence the video and hence how blunt I am about my opinion on it.

Baaack to the video:
I like working with the music to really make a link between the music and the picture, so you'll notice I transition between shots at precisely chosen moments that are really emphasised by being on a specific beat or crash in the song, this is just my style, if you like it you've found your guy.

So yeah, lots of words, very little meaning, too many sexual references... gosh am I not being featured. Cya.

I've also made channel arts for SteelGreen and Greenh2 by the way... check them out too!

wiz

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Support this guy, he is awesome! :laugh:

But why haven't you made a channel picture for me yet? :p

(Edit: Amazing video, but you messed it up by saying 'fuck you' at the end.... That kills it, sorry.)

Last edited: