Introduction Ready to Rumble

Natotater

Novice
Apr 6, 2013
Hey, Halo Customs! I'm Natotater, and I'm excited to start getting more formally involved in the Halo community. I have been a huge Halo fan since 2003, when I was first introduced to Halo: CE by a friend. I was eight years old at the time, and took some sneaky satisfaction in playing a sci-fi shooter (with actual blood in it- a new phenomenon for someone raised on Crash Bandicoot and Spyro!). A few years later, I got an Xbox and the first two Halo games. My mom played first, as a litmus test to see if 12-year-old me could handle the intensity. Needless to say, my mom got hooked. To this day, the only condition under which she won't let me play Halo is because she's playing it. I currently own all of the Halo games (yes, Halo Wars as well, though I rarely play it). Halo 3 was the first game in the series where I spent a lot of time playing customs, accepting invites from random people and enjoying gametypes like Fat Boy and Jaws, and I loved it. Unfortunately, Reach seemed to lose that sense of wild abandon, and I felt like more of my time was spent jumping between matchmaking playlists, unsure what to do next. Now that Halo 4 has enabled file searching and is significantly more populated than Reach was, I thought I'd try out some customs, and I was excited to come across Halo Customs! I hope I can both enjoy gaming with other Halo players, and provide fun content of my own to share. Bring it on!

Reactions: Wakko45

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Glad to see some enthusiastic custom gamers out there!

As always, you can go here for said customs, and have some fun!

Welcome to Halo Customs Nato!

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome to HaloCustoms Natotater! I hope we can provide the wild sense of fun that you had in Halo 3. If you have any questions feel free to ask! :y: