Introduction RBM from BTBnet!

RBM

Qualified
Mar 9, 2013
Hey Everyone,

RBM here and I am new to the site. I heard about halocustoms from someone I met in MM while trying to run some customs for bigteambattle.net, and was told this was a great place to get the word out to people who love running them as much as we do.

Bigteambattle.net or BTBnet as most of us call it, is dedicated to creating a fun, honest, and competitive eviornment around BTB customs. We edit settings and map layouts to create a custom game which still holds true to the heart of BTB, but adds the competitive feeling of MLG or AGL.

Thanks to Bravo's addition of timed respawns, we've have been able to bring back CTF. We also enjoy playing Extraction, Dominion, and Slayer on a large scale.

Currently we are gearing up for our FREE $1000 Spring Challenge Ladder where the winning team will recieve $100 per player! The donation is from none other than Dave Easily. Dave is well known in the halo community for his massive donations and love for competitive gaming. He has donated to Fizzor for AGL and the 2v2 tourney in March and also to Walshy's Go-Cart.

Please check us out if you are interested in playing some BTB Objective. I host custom lobbies various nights of the week called Late Night Customs and will be posting those lobbies on this site for anyone interested. Send me a msg on XBL @ RandomBLACKman if you'd like to join in sometime.

Late Night Customs - http://www.bigteambattle.net/community/showthread.php?4774-Late-Night-BTBnet-Customs

Hope to see you there!
-RBM

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
You should definitely post those lobbies on this site! A lot of people are finding its easier to organize their games through here, which is awesome.

Also, great to see ya from BTB.net. I was hoping to get in contact with some of the people there actually, see if we can make some kind of partnership happen :)

RBM

Qualified
Mar 9, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to meeting some friendly gamers on here.

CooliestRap

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Hello and welcome. Thanks for a large informative intro post. I like that. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :y:

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
$1000 dollar contest?! Wow, you guys must be pretty popular then...

Welcome to HaloCustoms!

RBM

Qualified
Mar 9, 2013
$1000 dollar contest?! Wow, you guys must be pretty popular then...

Welcome to HaloCustoms!

7529490240_057a3bab27.jpg