Status
Not open for further replies.

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
Feb 1, 2013
Australia
i literally just yesterday was re watching all his vids and was thinking i could remake some of them, then i saw your maps and i have 1 request (if its not to much trouble) could you please remake ramifications on forge island so its more like the original, i would definitely download it thnx

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
i literally just yesterday was re watching all his vids and was thinking i could remake some of them, then i saw your maps and i have 1 request (if its not to much trouble) could you please remake ramifications on forge island so its more like the original, i would definitely download it thnx
I have thought of making a remake of it on Forge Island but not everybody can download it do to not enough space left on flash drive, or hard drive and not everybody has a hard drive on their xbox giving them that small amount of space on theirs. I do know that when the next Halo is released that another remake for Ramification will be made.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
K
I have thought of making a remake of it on Forge Island but not everybody can download it do to not enough space left on flash drive, or hard drive and not everybody has a hard drive on their xbox giving them that small amount of space on theirs. I do know that when the next Halo is released that another remake for Ramification will be made.
k well r u still making his maps if so what's the next one it would be cool if it was plummet

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
K
k well r u still making his maps if so what's the next one it would be cool if it was plummet
i have thought of making plummet and free fall but the only problem would be making the lifts and the falls on the map along with that crate trap from plummet.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
i have thought of making plummet and free fall but the only problem would be making the lifts and the falls on the map along with that crate trap from plummet.

well im not sure how the free giant falls are a problem you would just need to do it on forge world because its huge and you can go down to the water and it has trees

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
well im not sure how the free giant falls are a problem you would just need to do it on forge world because its huge and you can go down to the water and it has trees
its getting the exact same hight from reach onto forge island since forge island has almost twice the height as forge word and there is less shield doors placeable in the game. My new map remake i make of one of his maps might be nitro (halo 3) or clutch (halo reach) I dont know what one to pick to do first. Also i load the original version of the map on my brothers xbox and i rebuild everything in the map on my xbox. My brother has been playing gta V alot making it hard for me to use his xbox.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
its getting the exact same hight from reach onto forge island since forge island has almost twice the height as forge word and there is less shield doors placeable in the game. My new map remake i make of one of his maps might be nitro (halo 3) or clutch (halo reach) I dont know what one to pick to do first. Also i load the original version of the map on my brothers xbox and i rebuild everything in the map on my xbox. My brother has been playing gta V alot making it hard for me to use his xbox.

i think nitro would be better also have you considered operation dusk with dominion
(i would attempt some of these myself but you do so well at them and im not the best forger)

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
i think nitro would be better also have you considered operation dusk with dominion
(i would attempt some of these myself but you do so well at them and im not the best forger)
I made operation dusk using the conversion gametype, but it still is not completely glitch and cheat proof.

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
k well what will u work on after this map
i really havent thought of anything yet. with the xbox one launch very soon i don't know if Halo 4 dlc, custom maps and download able stuff will be able to get sent over from my flash drive for my 360. if i can send my all my data to xbox one i will work on a new map. I'm not getting xbox one until the new halo game is released for preorder so i can get a Halo Xbox One limited edition xbox one. but i had to guess on any off his maps i might make next i fell like clutch or nitro might be next. I still have several of his maps that i remade that i need to upload to halo customs.

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
k well what will u work on after this map
the map might not get up tonight because the weather where i live is looking bad and im afraid since i live in ohio that the bad things from yesterday in Il and IN possible could happen here today. I dont want to lose power in the middle of making the adjustments to my map

Status
Not open for further replies.