Mini Game Rabid Tank

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Rabid Tank (version 1.0) - Simple concept- If you see the tank, run for your life. How hard can it be?

Rabid Tank
By Rabid MidgetMan and with help from ewanccc

View attachment 3935

Rabid Tank is a really fun and nerve-racking minigame based on previous 'Tank' games from halo 3 and Reach. Every player has one life and must try to survive as long as possible while an invulnerable tank driving flood hunts them down. It works for just about any lobby size, but I'm tempted to say the more the better. Please remember to download the gametype. CGXtube provided this...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Tomtris

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
AND it´s a great game aswell! And your post is just hilarious...(the two guys behind the wall :lmao:)

I wonder, if the tank is really able to kill all the humans... I mean, 15 mongeese, that seems kind of hard. Just asking... ;)

Reactions: Rabid MidgetMan
Apr 27, 2013
UK
AND it´s a great game aswell! And your post is just hilarious...(the two guys behind the wall :lmao:)

I wonder, if the tank is really able to kill all the humans... I mean, 15 mongeese, that seems kind of hard. Just asking... ;)

Thanks, i enjoyed writing it lol and the part behind the wall... i honestly thought he had driven past, scared the crap outta me :rofl:

And that's a fair question but it can be answered in 2 words: splash. damage.

When the tank turns a corner and there is only 1 mongoose in the next corridor, there's a fair chance that he'll miss or it will drive away before he takes the shot. But if there are 3-6 in the same corridor, they will often bump into each other as they try to turn around, losing vital seconds to escape. All the tank has to do is shoot one of them and then 2 or 3 could go up in flames. It should also be pointed out that there is a universal law in xbox games which states that when a large amount of players are put in a small space, they are obligated to spin in circles, teabag, punch each other and generally mess around more than usual. A strange phenomenon, but this lack of concentration is as undeniable as it is dangerous :rofl:

Reactions: Budddyyy