Introduction Qwak!

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Hey guys, I've been around since the beginning but I've not yet introduced myself to all of you. At this time, I know about 99% of the people here, but that's going to change as our numbers swell. So, first and foremost, I'm just a dude like any of you. I play Halo, play guitar, love music, and enjoy hanging out with my friends at school. If you wanna talk music, girls, or forge, I'm your guy. On the Halo side of things, I am two things. First, I am the competitive commentator and co-leaderish-type-dude over at the Halo Forge Epidemic. Secondly, I am a friendly member of your local HC staff. So, if you need help around here feel free to contact me and if you need help in forge you can do the same. THFE keeps me pretty busy, so don't always expect a fast reply to forge questions, but if you really need help on the site I'll get back to you or at least get another staff member to help you out ASAP. Anyways, I hope to see you guys around the site and in customs.

Oh yeah, call me Duck, Ducky, or Quackers, not Psycho.
logo-christmas.png

fronk-smilie.png

rottentomato.gif

View attachment 13649
View attachment 13650
View attachment 13652
View attachment 13653
View attachment 13654
View attachment 13663
mym-squad-logo.png

front-page-hc-vs-world.png

logo.png

logo-valentines.png

thumbnail-levels.png

thumbnail-other.png

portrait.png

Last edited:

WARHOLIC

Expert
Jan 2, 2013
New York City
hey guys, professional looking site you got here. I'll be checking in and out to see whats up as time goes on. Looking forward to seeing what you guys are bringing for the community.