Quick Questions re; Fileshare

When someone saves a map from their temporary history or from the pause menu, does it add to the download count on fileshare? Also, is there a way to permanently remove things from fileshare? When I run a search for maps I've built, it comes up with all the old, in-progress versions of a map I made. Some of them have quite a few downloads and I'd really rather they not be spread around, being unfinished and all.

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
Nope. Saving a map from your temporary history is basically the same as saving the map while in Forge mode. It doesn't count towards download count.

Nope. Once you upload something to your fileshare, that file is also transferred to a particular server where it'll remain until 343 decides to remove it. That's why the search returns with everything you've ever uploaded and why, with a proper link, you can still download files that somebody's removed from their fileshare. It can be pretty helpful if you happen to accidentally delete some WIP that you'd uploaded sometime before. Otherwise, its :dax: