Mini Game Predator War Games: The Pit

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Predator War Games: The Pit (version v1.0) - Hunt the hunted or be the hunted.

Hey everybody, Greenh2 here. Now, since I got SOOOO many downloads... fine, I only got 14 in my last map. But, there was a flaw. Anyways, I am uploading a way better map on HaloCustoms. Now, this map is called Predator War Games: The Pit. Now, this map is basically my favorite one I made. It is fun, challenging, and unique. Now, here is how it mostly is. It is made on the Slayer gametype, now called Predator War Games:...

Read more about this map...

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
The map looks intetesting especially the outdoor area. So its kinda like infection but you respawn?

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
The map looks intetesting especially the outdoor area. So its kinda like infection but you respawn?
Well, it's mostly slayer. Everybody on both teams have the same traits and weapons. You do respawn, but it more leans towards slayer. But, I might make another Predator map with an infection variant, possibly two. ;)

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Aw, nobody put up a rating since its been up :( I even updated the map pic

Last edited:

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
"I heard your shout and here is my first feedback"

Player and me played it yesterday. We know that it is not the same as with more people.
1. You know the entrances to each tunnel? Make them more flawless (lower the tunnels or higher all the other platforms)
2. Radar? I don't know... Without radar it would be cooler :y:
3. Point system should be one point for each kill and 30 points to win. Why 30 points? Well, everyone is invisible, i think it will take longer for the kills to go up than in a normal slayer game.
Nothing bad about the map :y: maybe you should try to put some rocks right so they are better lightened.

4. Oh, i forgot something. It would be cool if you need two shots with the binary, i mean they are predators, come on ;) :p

See ya later, aligater.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
"I heard your shout and here is my first feedback"

Player and me played it yesterday. We know that it is not the same as with more people.
1. You know the entrances to each tunnel? Make them more flawless (lower the tunnels or higher all the other platforms)
2. Radar? I don't know... Without radar it would be cooler :y:
3. Point system should be one point for each kill and 30 points to win. Why 30 points? Well, everyone is invisible, i think it will take longer for the kills to go up than in a normal slayer game.
Nothing bad about the map :y: maybe you should try to put some rocks right so they are better lightened.

4. Oh, i forgot something. It would be cool if you need two shots with the binary, i mean they are predators, come on ;) :p

See ya later, aligater.
Alright, that is some good feedback. I'll see what I can do ;) Thanks for the tips

Reactions: Buddy