Aesthetic pre made map-crash pelican site

Volcanic Decay

Proficient
Feb 2, 2013
utah
www.youtube.com
pre made map-crash pelican site (version aesthetics) - bringing you guys more forge maps to forge on.

some people have trouble starting there maps. will I am here to help you. I will upload new maps for forgers to forge maps on a few times a week so there will be a lot of ideas to choose from. this map Im bringing to you guys is a pelican crash site. I started the map showing ideas for how to create forge pieces for your maps and I then decided I should just give them to youguys so there your go the second map of my premade maps, ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!...

Read more about this map...

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
You can edit your map by clicking the "edit" button @ the bottom of the map like a stated before, instead of posting that here. Also I would have liked more of and over view picture and maybe more pictures of the buildings, I know your proud of your Pelican but i cant tell what the map looks like with those three pictures of your pelican, Thank You.

Volcanic Decay

Proficient
Feb 2, 2013
utah
www.youtube.com
y
You can edit your map by clicking the "edit" button @ the bottom of the map like a stated before, instead of posting that here. Also I would have liked more of and over view picture and maybe more pictures of the buildings, I know your proud of your Pelican but i cant tell what the map looks like with those three pictures of your pelican, Thank You.
yeah I can upload more of the building for your