• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013

Welcome to the Halo Customs Plug.DJ Thread!
What Is Plug.DJ Anyways?
plug.dj is a real-time social media experience combining music and video discovery in a fun and interactive online environment, complete with dancing avatars to match people’s personalities.
The plug.dj app makes it easier than ever to create parties with your friends and peers around the globe. Choose from a wide array of cute characters, join any number of virtual rooms where you can discover and share music and videos, and communicate with international party-goers using our real-time chat translation.
Musicians and DJs alike will find great value in having a platform in which they can engage with and attract fans from around the world in real-time. plug.dj is working with up-and-coming artists to premier their new videos or mixes to fans and get instant feedback.

How do I join?!?
To join, go to Plug.djand sign in with either your Facebook, Twitter,or Google, and join our room at Plug.dj/halocustoms-official/ hosted by our very own Dax, FragsturBait , Wakko45, Tomtris, Master Debaytes and PandaMan!

Comment below with your Plug.Dj name (So you know who you are!)

Users we have seen:
HC username - Plug Name (If Different)

Dax (Admin) - Daxy
FragsturBait (Manager) - Fragsturbeats
Pandaman (Bouncer) - PandaMan
Wakko45 (Bouncer) - Wakko
Tomtris (Bouncer)
Master Debaytes (Bouncer) - Master Da Beats
Fiesty Fadora
♥ Sky
StargateSG123
Calah Rose
Dirtyy Juicebox - Dirtyy Beatbox
Shore Jesus - Jesus In Malibu
FragsturBait - Fragsturbeats
Kuroda
MelnykMachine
Fuzzle
Oomishday3

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Awesome, thanks Tomtris. Great thread!!!!

I change my name fairly frequently, but it'll usually have "Panda" in it somewhere.

I will post the link to our room every now and then in the chatbox, and if you see it, please feel free to join in whenever. You can also ask any DJ's to play a certain genre of music if you want, or you can make your own playlist and play it yourself :p.

Reactions: NinetysBorn and SGC

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Plug.dj is awesome. Kuroda and I always crank some tunes on there. Usually I'm too busy listening to my own music to join though :p

My name on there is Professioduck, cuz Professioduck is professional. See you guys on there!

Also, you guys may want to set up a few loose rules for the room, but we're all so laid back and awesome that i guess it doesn't matter too much.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
if anyone, like me, can't stand most of the music played in the room, you are welcome to come onover to titmar metal room
where i will be playing no false metal of any kind and plenty of heavy stuff. i dont expect a large response to this summons,
however i still enjoy making a mix on there and listening to it myself so whatevers :)

Reactions: corduroyCHUCK

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
if anyone, like me, can't stand most of the music played in the room, you are welcome to come onover to titmar metal room
where i will be playing no false metal of any kind and plenty of heavy stuff. i dont expect a large response to this summons,
however i still enjoy making a mix on there and listening to it myself so whatevers :)
you didnt titmar xDDDD instant noise level