Casual Player's Adventure : The Dungeon!

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
Player's Adventure : The Dungeon! (version 1.0) - Discover the legendary weapon by solving the riddles of this massive dungeon!

Welcome to Player's new Adventure Mode: The Dungeon!

In this new casual puzzle gametype, 1-4 players traverse the dungeon in order to find secret weaponry used to open pathways.

View attachment 4895

Players must find weapons holding different amounts of ammo in order to shoot their way through landmines blocking pathways to the farther areas in the dungeon. Cones above...

Read more about this map...

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
the ammo doesnt respawn, thats annoying if u mess up. the fact that the mines respawn doesnt help either

It's all about resources. If the ammo respawned then people would camp the spots for unlimited ammo. If the mines didn't respawn, people would just run into the mines, respawn and go past.

Reactions: Buddy

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
IIIIIII dddooonnttt knoooWw how to makeee itt anyyyy otherr waaaayyy for it to beeee the game it ISSSSSS. SsooooOOOORRrrYYY :)

Reactions: Buddy

DeadlockDrago

Expert
Apr 22, 2013
Where Gods Fear To Tread
Bullshit, there are always enough weapons to pick up... You just need to find them. ;)
allow me to explain then, the mines respawn every, what 5 sec, and the other weapons never respawn, is that correct? well following that, the 1st area i was able to have up to 3 rounds of ammo (1 incineration shot, and 2 railgun) at best case senario. if i die, i lose that ammo, and they will not respawn, the incin does though, but not the others, and one shot wont get me past any doors

so if there is more than those 3 in the 1st room, how much else is there? because as it stands now, i die 1 time, its game over, and you gotta start over

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
allow me to explain then, the mines respawn every, what 5 sec, and the other weapons never respawn, is that correct? well following that, the 1st area i was able to have up to 3 rounds of ammo (1 incineration shot, and 2 railgun) at best case senario. if i die, i lose that ammo, and they will not respawn, the incin does though, but not the others, and one shot wont get me past any doors

so if there is more than those 3 in the 1st room, how much else is there? because as it stands now, i die 1 time, its game over, and you gotta start over
Really? When I played it, I had no problems. You just need to watch your steps.

Btw it´s pretty hard to die on that map... :p

DeadlockDrago

Expert
Apr 22, 2013
Where Gods Fear To Tread
Really? When I played it, I had no problems. You just need to watch your steps.

Btw it´s pretty hard to die on that map... :p

its dieing, or screwing up, epic didnt seem to have a good time with it either. and as far as dieing, do you not see the hallways littered with mines? or the fact that some weapons are explosive?
either some1 can help me find more ammo (if there is any) or it's basically 1 screw up and gg bro