Competitive Platinum

TheElderAcorn

Proficient
Oct 8, 2013
Platinum (version V1.4) - Competitive flag 4v4

So Platinum is my first attempt at a Symmetrical single atrium, two tower, style map. The map pushes players around four elbows on each corner and a central bridge that runs through the center of the atrium. The way the maps' elbows and bridge play with the routes creates a really fun and tactical CTF experience which is what the map was built for. The maps bases and open center create some really fun and fast paced gameplay encounters that I hope you guys will really enjoy.

The map isn't...

Read more about this map...

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
I believe I was shown this map last night by a friend. I haven't had a game on it yet. First impressions are good though, and it looks like it could play quite well. Visually it's sound... My only concern so far is the lower level, but if it plays as expected I'll give you some better feedback on that then.

Reactions: TheElderAcorn

TheElderAcorn

Proficient
Oct 8, 2013
I believe I was shown this map last night by a friend. I haven't had a game on it yet. First impressions are good though, and it looks like it could play quite well. Visually it's sound... My only concern so far is the lower level, but if it plays as expected I'll give you some better feedback on that then.
Thats great dude, let me know how it goes :)

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Really enjoyed the game of Flag I played on this. Those little slits that give you LOS of bottom mid at the bottom of each base make for some interesting situations. I returned our own Flag from the bottom middle side of that area (flag was on their side of that wall with the slit in it.) They had almost scored but I don't think they were expecting me to return it from there :p

TheElderAcorn

Proficient
Oct 8, 2013
Really enjoyed the game of Flag I played on this. Those little slits that give you LOS of bottom mid at the bottom of each base make for some interesting situations. I returned our own Flag from the bottom middle side of that area (flag was on their side of that wall with the slit in it.) They had almost scored but I don't think they were expecting me to return it from there :p
haha thanks dude. Yeah there was a game where SoulFlame died next to the window so it flew to the other side and we got a cap from it :laugh: I lauv those things :)