Introduction Platinum here!

Platinum

Novice
Apr 29, 2013
Kentucky
Hello HaloCustoms! I'm Platinum, but you can call me Plat for short ;)

I'm 18, and I live in Kentucky. I've been playing Halo since Marathon, and been loving every moment of it. I'm not new to communities, so no worry! Hit me up on XBL (gamertag is Platinum v78) so we can play some Halo :D

Reactions: NinetysBorn

Platinum

Novice
Apr 29, 2013
Kentucky
Hi Plat! Welcome to Halo Customs.

You've been playing Halo since Marathon? Um... what?
Yup. I've been playing Halo before it was officially Halo. Sorta a joke really. I'm implying I've played Halo since the beginning, and that includes Marathon (to me, its pre-halo)

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Awesome :) Welcome to the site man! Feel free to ask me a question or let me know if you need help, at anytime :y: First, I have to ask YOU a question though! How's Kentucky? lol

Platinum

Novice
Apr 29, 2013
Kentucky
Awesome :) Welcome to the site man! Feel free to ask me a question or let me know if you need help, at anytime :y: First, I have to ask YOU a question though! How's Kentucky? lol

I love it here. Beautiful land bro. However, we have our fair share of "geniuses". An example would be my neighbor, who thought it would be smart to burn his lawn so he wouldn't have to mow it. It was 5:45 am, and I was about to drive to school (gonna get some breakfast with a few friends before school). As I walked outside, I look to my left to wave at my neighbor but notice that he had a canister of gasoline in his hand. He looked at me, flipped me off (I suppose he was drinking in the morning...) and began to pour the gasoline all over his lawn. I just stood there for a minute trying to realize what he was doing, then I seen him pull out a lighter. I pulled out my iphone and was ready to call 911. I watched with the greatest poker face as he almost burnt his house down (I did call 911). Greatest morning ever.