Halo Plasma grenades in loadout: Yay or Nay?

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Nay to plasma grenades
Nay to plasma pistols
They render each vehicle in the game almost completely useless, when anyone can just spawn near a vehicle, and disable it. 343 needs to completely remove them as load out weapons.

Reactions: corduroyCHUCK

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
Nay to plasma grenades
Nay to plasma pistols
They render each vehicle in the game almost completely useless, when anyone can just spawn near a vehicle, and disable it. 343 needs to completely remove them as load out weapons.

I think that 343i might be making vehicles more durable when they weapon update comes out.

thesplatzer

Master
Apr 5, 2013
Texas, United States
Nay to plasma grenades
Nay to plasma pistols
Honestly it's not the plasma pistol that bothers me, it's when the plasma pistol and the grenades are together.

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Because I use a storm rifle, I need to get up close and personal to win my battles. There's nothing more annoying than when I've executed a perfectly planned, thoroughly calculated ambush, and the enemy just turns around and chucks a plasma grenade into my face. It takes no skill- while I'm trying to honorably fight the battle, he's just walking up to me and hitting a button to get the kill. That's how call of duty works.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Honestly it's not the plasma pistol that bothers me, it's when the plasma pistol and the grenades are together.
Together or not they both NEED to be removed.
Plasma Pistol = 2 shot noob combos (drain shields, dmr headshot, instant noob kill), disable any vehicle (as a loadout weapon you practically have infinite ammo for this too).
2 Plasma Grenades = Noob kills from the grave (just run around sticking people), destroy any light/medium vehicles.
Said it before and I'll say it again. Together or not, they BOTH NEED to be removed.

Jan 22, 2013
Have stickys in the load outs is one of the things I love about halo 4. Getting a perfectly aimmed stick from a distance and watching them freak out:)

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Yay to both Loadout options. Just make Wheelman actually worth something, and an overall damage resistance buff would be better.

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
Nay to personal loadouts altogether. I never play BTB so it doesn't bother me all too much having plasma pistols and 'nades. That being said, everything to do with the loadouts is bad imo

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
How about we have a Halo Game.

You know, one where you have to obtain weapons, and you can't chose loadouts?

Risk and Reward?

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
How about we have a Halo Game.

You know, one where you have to obtain weapons, and you can't chose loadouts?

Risk and Reward?

No, Loadouts add diversity for play style and more scenarios to encounter.

I think we need two types of Plasma, one infantry that we can spawn with, the other a "Charged" Plasma Grenade that can be picked up during a match. Although the plasma pistol just needs to be removed.