Mini Game Pipes

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Looks good! Man, you need to post more content on this site... I read almost all of your forge articles. They show how well you are educated in Forge speaking of design, layout and general knowledge. :y: What about copy and paste them, so more people can read them and learn from you?

Affreckles

Qualified
Dec 21, 2013
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Hello, it's a nice map with a bit of tactics needed compared to normal maps. I can also see where you got your inspiration from. I would suggest raising the pipes as spawning is sometimes not safe. Overall it's an interesting take to the game type!

Jan 29, 2013
Looks good! Man, you need to post more content on this site... I read almost all of your forge articles. They show how well you are educated in Forge speaking of design, layout and general knowledge. :y: What about copy and paste them, so more people can read them and learn from you?
Well they can follow the link on my signature and there is a link on the tutorials thread as well. I don't want to try to manage multiple copies, that is a night mare gone bad. I want to add some new things to my level design discussions, for example, and I don't want to do it more than once. (coming soon... not sure when though, keeping all the notes for when I have the time...)

Reactions: Buddy