Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hey guys,
I think most of you already know that I love maps where you need to run and jump.

So I saw this video from Team Epiphany yesterday and thought: "Dude, I can make this better and funnier. I´ve haven´t seen this map in H4 yet, so why shouldn´t I recreate it?" :y:

You´ll get the basic concept in the video:

Any wishes or suggestions (NAME, SIZE of the map, ...) ??

Please let me know! - Buddy Jumps

Reactions: Z3MAST3R
Jan 16, 2013
Interesting. Why? :)

Because REMkings already made such a map and called it "Far from Eden" :p

There's no reason why you can't make another however but I would recommend that you check out his map and assess it's overall structure and design to make sure that yours doesn't feel samey.

Remember, variety is the spice of life...

Apparently

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Because REMkings already made such a map and called it "Far from Eden" :p

There's no reason why you can't make another however but I would recommend that you check out his map and assess it's overall structure and design to make sure that yours doesn't feel samey.

Remember, variety is the spice of life...

Apparently
????????????????

I know, that he made this map. It´s NOTHING like Parkour Chase, Add! :p Have you seen the video??? Wow ;) Better think before reply such dawg...

Trololol

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
????????????????

I know, that he made this map. It´s NOTHING like Parkour Chase, Add! :p Have you seen the video??? Wow ;) Better think before reply such dawg...

Trololol

It's also a Parkour Flood map. I was joking. :p

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
It's also a Parkour Flood map. I was joking. :p
No, yours is "serious" flood. Mine is a minigame flood. Don´t you get it, guys? :laugh: Why do you argue about it, if you´ve seen the video and know exactly the certain differences between these two games? Parkour Chase goes in a completeley different way than Far from Eden does... Vote, don´t discuss. :p

Jan 16, 2013
????????????????

Trololol

I was simply offering understanding to why REMkings said what he said as a fairly obvious joke (assuming you knew of his work, I didn't on this occasion but smelt a rat after seeing such a strange map name from a flood forger so simply googled "far from eden halo 4" and found that video

As far as offering understanding to his statement I think I covered most of the bases, also if you had known of his work why would you have found the name interesting and have asked why he suggested it, hmmmm? :p

Reactions: REMkings and Buddy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
I was simply offering understanding to why REMkings said what he said as a fairly obvious joke (assuming you knew of his work, I didn't on this occasion but smelt a rat after seeing such a strange map name from a flood forger so simply googled "far from eden halo 4" and found that video

As far as offering understanding to his statement I think I covered most of the bases, also if you had known of his work why would you have found the name interesting and have asked why he suggested it, hmmmm? :p
I AM SORRY :laugh:

Last edited:

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
ugcuserfile-d87c2929-f0ae-4286-a86e-b0e0d54c90b7-393e06a8641cd5d0-full.jpeg

ugcuserfile-8386d6a2-6bea-4239-960a-c96406924511-d7d2c49c4447bb10-full.jpeg

Agog? You should be....

Last edited:

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Alright. Due the fact that many people got confused on this map (pics above) I made another map for Running Riots. In my opinion it´s better, has more ways and is symmetrical (no confusing) . Map post coming soon . It just needs testing with a big lobby . ;)