Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
Director
swash983​

Editor
Professor Pool​
Description
The story is about 8 teams of 6 (A total of 48) have just received a virtual reality helmet and the game for it was Halo 4 (Obviously this doesn't exist but of course it's a story) As they are inside this game they realize that they can't log out.. Then as they look at the news feed they figure out that if they die inside. It causes them to die in reality. It also showed that the only way out was to be the team that wins. (I can not add any more of the description as it will be spoiling too much) So they are trapped in the game with no way out (; the name is No Way Out and I brought up this idea from an old novel I read. Of course it's not going to be like anything I've read at all, as all of the story in which I am creating of the "stuck inside virtual reality" is different from the other stories that exist up to this date. Many people inspired me to make this and we finally got the trailer. We are going to use Halo Reach, and Halo 4, and maybe another game if needed to finish this story-line. I am personally writing the story with 3 good editors to point out mistakes and help me correct a few things to get this perfect! Well here's the trailer:​
Trailer
Want to audition for a character? Click here

Reactions: Professor Pool