Introduction oh why hello there, what nice teeth you all have...(weirdest thread ever)

Mar 22, 2013
Syracuse, New York
Well I'm new to this website , I've been playing halo since the beginning , I own every single one to date so if you ever want to play hit me up ( halo 3 and up obviously) I can be a great reference if you ever need one because I've also read all the books (yes all of them) seen all the movies etc.... I used to belong to a clan call C.O.B (council of brothers) which practiced quality game men ship to its members and the online world, and if you didn't you got banned lol, it existed in the early days of halo2 , but since has died out , I keep the tag as a sort of token , and to remind me to be nice to the little ten year old that just sniped me from across the map, so I'm a pretty nice guy , my favorite color is blue , the same color as my eyes , I'm pretty fit , so when I'm not gaming I hang out with my friends ,or I'm working out , I'm single (I actually just asked a girl out yesterday to see a movie wish me luck! lol) ..I love playing custom games so I was really excited to hear about this website (to which if there's not can the mods create a thread for modded game types/maps because I'm missing me some mods from the halo 2 days) , I Iive in New York, I'm a senior in high school, my names Tyler, its winter, cold as hell...I guess that's it lol I hope to make a lot of friends and play a lot of awesome maps! :D!

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Well I'm new to this website , I've been playing halo since the beginning , I own every single one to date so if you ever want to play hit me up ( halo 3 and up obviously) I can be a great reference if you ever need one because I've also read all the books (yes all of them) seen all the movies etc.... I used to belong to a clan call C.O.B (council of brothers) which practiced quality game men ship to its members and the online world, and if you didn't you got banned lol, it existed in the early days of halo2 , but since has died out , I keep the tag as a sort of token , and to remind me to be nice to the little ten year old that just sniped me from across the map, so I'm a pretty nice guy , my favorite color is blue , the same color as my eyes , I'm pretty fit , so when I'm not gaming I hang out with my friends ,or I'm working out , I'm single (I actually just asked a girl out yesterday to see a movie wish me luck! lol) ..I love playing custom games so I was really excited to hear about this website (to which if there's not can the mods create a thread for modded game types/maps because I'm missing me some mods from the halo 2 days) , I Iive in New York, I'm a senior in high school, my names Tyler, its winter, cold as hell...I guess that's it lol I hope to make a lot of friends and play a lot of awesome maps! :D!

Too long. Didn't read.
Hi, Im Tomtris.