Introduction Nutt18 is back custom games

Nutt18isback

Novice
Jan 14, 2013
Warren IL
if my friend list full plzz tell me, i play a variety of games to have fun, test, and try new things, i personally prefer mini games, flood, slayer games, etc..., im fine with anyone joining as long as your not being a assholes, and if you have complaints and people are talking over one another, message the party leader your constructive criticism, do not get mad if im not on, we all have personal life and i have to edit maps to improve everyone's experiences, everyone would prefer your not in a party by the way, and also do not get mad at other players, we are all friends here unless they are being a asshole, and also do not get mad at lil kids, we need all the players we can get, also if someone is loud or annoying just mute them and move on, other than that make sure you have forge world,idk how many times someone has not downloaded it, its a little rediclous, its FREE!!!!! in the marketplace in the main screen, so hope your OK with this and have fun :), p.s. although im usually always up for customs unless im testing or forgeing

Reactions: IVIaster IVIind