[Nov 20, 2014] Online Knights: Return to Halo Lobby (H2AK0N)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2AK0N

Expert
Feb 2, 2013
London, United Kingdom
online_knights_signature_by_fireyredphoenix-d5g54x2.png

Intro
Hey guys, this is an OnlineKnights Official Custom Game Night and is our first gamenight on the Master Chief Collection. After taking a break from Halo during the tail end of Halo 4's lifetime, we're now back and getting right back into hosting Halo custom games.

How to Join the Game Night
Once you've already RSVP'd to this thread, just wait until the designated time (which in this case is 5pm EST - Thursday, November 13th) and send us a message saying "Inv". You can request an invite from either myself, H2AK0N, or from my fellow knight- Robius5991.

Depending on how many people turn up, the lobby may fill up quickly and if so, please be patient and we will invite you as soon as a space opens up. If numbers increase further still then we may either begin rotating players in and out between games to give everyone a chance to join in, or we might end up splitting the event into multiple lobbies between our hosts so that we involve the most amount of people.

Thanks for your interest in our Game Nights, and we hope to see you all there!

Last edited:

H2AK0N

Expert
Feb 2, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Hi everyone, we're incredibly sorry about this but due to the current issues that the Masterchief Collection's servers are having- we can't have the lobby today. I've postponed it to next week provisionally but we'll do our best to reschedule for as soon as the game allows us to. Once again, apologies to all those who couldn't get in.

Nov 17, 2014
I'm in! Whevnever this actually happens. I've got a Freeroam urban flood map I would like to play/test at some point. Welcome back guys!

H2AK0N

Expert
Feb 2, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Ok everyone, we've been doing some connection testing and it seems like things are working well enough for us to have another crack at holding this lobby- by then the main update should have rolled out too, hopefully improving things further still. We're sorry for the week's delay but I'm proud to announce that the first OnlineKnights lobby in the MCC will be taking place tonight at the specified time. Hope to see as many of you guys there as possible!

Last edited:

H2AK0N

Expert
Feb 2, 2013
London, United Kingdom
As many of you that were in the lobby probably deduced already, we've had to once again postpone the event due to multiple crashes with and issues with varying lobby sizes. We're going to create a new thread for the lobby once we've gotten an exact time for you guys as the list of people RSVP'd above is becoming somewhat outdated. Fingers crossed that the upcoming patch finally fixes all of this stuff.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
As many of you that were in the lobby probably deduced already, we've had to once again postpone the event due to multiple crashes with and issues with varying lobby sizes. We're going to create a new thread for the lobby once we've gotten an exact time for you guys as the list of people RSVP'd above is becoming somewhat outdated. Fingers crossed that the upcoming patch finally fixes all of this stuff.
There's an option to delete rsvps.

Status
Not open for further replies.