Race Nos [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
Not to try to upset you, but maybe you should try to forge your own maps, instead of remaking some else's. Also, would you mind adding more screenshots and an actual description for the map?

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
I agree with 7thSeal. Original maps show your creativity and skill as a forger. Try making one.
I have tried to forge my own maps. The only map i finished was Slayer map Installation 04. Everytime i try to make my own maps i never finished because the person i tried co forging with doesnt want to help anymore or the map never ends up like we wanted it. I'm trying to make my own defend the house flood map. The only reason I have been remaking those maps were because the creator has stoped forging and stoped making videos because he joined the coast guard. The map remakes are a tribute to him.

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
I have tried to forge my own maps. The only map i finished was Slayer map Installation 04. Everytime i try to make my own maps i never finished because the person i tried co forging with doesnt want to help anymore or the map never ends up like we wanted it. I'm trying to make my own defend the house flood map. The only reason I have been remaking those maps were because the creator has stoped forging and stoped making videos because he joined the coast guard. The map remakes are a tribute to him.
Installation 04 for being another remake.
If a map doesn't end up like you want it to, don't just give up on it. Go through the map, see what works, what doesn't, then work on it more. Also, try forging alone for a few maps. collaboration is all well and good, but if the other forger stops and you can't work on it anymore, then just forge alone. Maybe ask someone on the site to look at it and tell what could be improved.

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
All of these remakes I have made that have a tag saying G0DS R3GR3T are maps that are a tribute to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.