Introduction New to the community!

Cruz0727

Novice
Aug 5, 2013
Harlingen Texas
Hello, my name is Abraham, Im 17, live in South Texas. I've loved Halo ever since i first played Combat Evolved back in '01 when I visited family in Michigan. I soon got an xbox, bought Halo 2 and later Halo 3 and enjoyed the latter glory days of Xbox LIVE and Halo's dominance of it. Needles to say since COD has been taking over, i hardly get online anymore. I liked COD but got bored of it. Ive since bought Halo 4 and hardly any of my friends play it or are on Xbox LIVE anymore. So Hi! Invite me to some games please!

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
Click on customs to find some games right away. Welcome to the community though, here we are a great group of halo players. Many lobbies get filled up full of friendly players for some great fun. It's all about the fun~ Glad to see yet another fellow halo player here. See you on the virtual battlefield!

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Hello Cruzo and welcome to Halocustoms! I only started playing Halo back in the good old Halo 3 days but I've went back and played the other titles and I've not regretted that decision ( well maybe a little.. damn stupid library and stupid two betrayals... ). You also make make a sad but true point, CoD has taken over but I will always continue to play my customs ^.^!

Anyways, if you have any questions about the site or how it works then just feel free to ask the community and we'll answer best we can.Aside from that, happy gaming :y:.