Introduction New Members Introduce Yourself Here

Killahkakes

Qualified
Apr 1, 2013
Hi my name is Ely Meza, i live in the U.S. and i''m fourteen years old. My favorites color is cyan and my gamertag is Killahkakes. I like to play mini-game game types on halo and when i'm not playing games i go to school, do homework, and use the computer. I hope to see people from this website on the virtual battleground.

II Trusty II

Novice
Apr 1, 2013
Seoul, Korea
Yo whats up everyone? Im Vince, im 18 years old, Im in the U.S. Army as an infantrymen, and i love playing halo 4 custom games. Been playing halo since it came out way back when. if you host customs add me on xbox; Gamertag: II Trusty II <---those are capitol i's btw
follow me on instagram if you want also: trusty11b is my username

MrFunsize

Novice
Apr 1, 2013
Hey guys. 14 years old. Love halo 4 but find poor teamwork and bad maps or game types the problem in multiplayer. So custom games are my lord and savior. I am a good all around player , balance of every type of play. Although I truly am a vehicle whore :p teamwork is involved when using them them so I use them a lot . I look forward to playing!

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Umm... you guys should make a separate topic of you own to introduce yourself...

In any case, Welcome to the communtiy Ely, Vince, and Funsie!