Introduction New here! Industry vet, who loves Halo CE and looking to play customs on HMCC

Hey folks! As disorienting as some of the MCC bugs are, I'm having fun forging and I want to play custom maps and have a community to play mine as well! Gimme advice on what to do or I'll pretty much just start stalking the good mapmakers here. :) My gamer tag actually has a space in it so it's Mother Goat.

About me...I made LOTS of Halo rock music and maps and videos in the CE days. (Under my same Mothergoat name.) I then went to work for THQ on Destroy All Humans 3, then was Lead Designer on the original Scribblenauts for 5TH Cell/Warner Bros., then moved back to KS to start a church as I was offered a design position on Halo 4 on the way out. Yes, it's as ridiculous as it sounds. Since moving back, I've created tiny indie games like Sticky Bees, Returno, and Phantom Flower for iOS/Android.

If you think this story is odd and want confirmation how weird it really is, check out the Game Informer article: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...iness-surviving-the-mobile-middle-ground.aspx

Regardless, looking forward to seeing you guys online and building up a roster of custom friends so I don't just forge for no reason!

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Hey Goat, welcome to HC! It's good to hear that someone else managed to get into the industry through custom Halo content! I've been pursuing level design for a few years now and forge has been one of the areas I've been hoping to show off.

Hope to see you around in customs some time, once everything is stable enough to play them regularly again.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
You have quite the interesting pedigree of industry experience, very cool. I think your story is one which several of us who have been making custom Halo content for years can aspire to learn from.

Welcome to HaloCustoms!