Introduction New Here, But Not To Forge 8]

Fun or MLG? Chaos or Control?

• Total voters
Jan 20, 2013
Im LepreKaumiKaze and I love originals and reinventions. I love a mixture of fun, crazy, casual and professional games. I started off making original maps on Reach and then to reinventions like my own Asylum Tower, which is still in my Reach file share. Then onto my own game type Death Dive to fit my map Funnel X, also in my Reach file share still. Now into 4, I started off by remaking my Death Dive into AstroRena - gt: Space Arena. Then onto another reinvention of my own Cove Chaos, now called Cove Kerfuffle 8P. I love group forging and helping those less experienced in forge. I like suggestions, especially on AstroRena. Im a perfectionist so I take breaks cus I only want the best ideas put in. Ive heard good things about my maps, even things like "Woah, I dont get this professional." =P and finally my latest map is Spartan Boxing. 2 different sized maps, Boxing Ring (small) and The Cube(Xtra small), chaos and fun. More info on my maps will be in my next forum. Enjoy! ...You crazy bastards 8D

Reactions: Tedium
Jan 20, 2013
I've made and helped with a lot of maps but they've been lost to a stolen Xbox by the exgf, lol. Shoot me a FR for customs and group forging.