Halo New Halo 4 Update Loadouts?

Do you like the new update?

• Total voters

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
I am curious to see if anyone has had any loadout changes due to the new update.

Post below what loadouts you currently use & if the new update changed them a bit.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Used the dmr mainly, but switched to a few different weapons to test out the updates. I tried out the carbine and the good ol' br :) Probably, going to be switching to the br permanently now. Not too sure though :p

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
i had a loadout thats read to the left first now its and it still might change to
primary was BR primary is BR Primary BR
secondary was dmr secondary is carbine Secondary magnum
AA was thruster (as always) AA is thruster AA thruster
tactical package was firepower tactical is firepower Tactical either requisition or shielding
support upgrade was stability support is stability Support stability

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Most of my loadouts remained the same. I have a Juggernaut, Marksman, Shocker, Rusher, and Big Team Set. I'd say now that the DMR is marginalized, other precision options can diversify the current setups. Automatics are better and so I'm more apt to use such classes with them as well.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I used to run the boltshot with my carbine, but now I think I might prefer an AR or Storm Rifle. I really like the firepower perk and I'd like to make more use of it, seeing as I'm not really a huge fan of any of the secondary weapons.