Need help to get screen shots

NOVA

Qualified
Jan 26, 2013
I need help getting pics of a few maps I want to post on the site. The main problem is I do not own a capture card. So I'm looking for some one who has 1 and can join me for a forge lobby sometime this week. You set the time and date but please no earlier then 7 P.M. EST.

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
You don't actually need a capture card to get screenshots. All you have to do is take them in theater, save them, and upload them to your file share. Then navigate to your file share on Waypoint, click on the screenshot, and hit "download." It will then save it to your computer, from where you can use it wherever you need!

Reactions: IroKnee

NOVA

Qualified
Jan 26, 2013
Step 1: Stay up late.
Step 2: Sneak into your parents' room.
Step 3: Grab your mom's digital camera.
Step 4: Take pictures of your map.
Step 5: Profit?
I'm 21 I live on my own and have my own camera but using a digital camera to get screen shot ruins the quality of the pictures that's y I was looking for someone with a cap card but thanks to ShockBolt21 and waypoint I no longer need someone with a cap card.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
I'm 21 I live on my own and have my own camera but using a digital camera to get screen shot ruins the quality of the pictures that's y I was looking for someone with a cap card but thanks to ShockBolt21 and waypoint I no longer need someone with a cap card.

It was a joke...

I could've sworn my post was dripping with sarcasm.