My Youtube Channel

King Andrew 1st

Proficient
Jan 31, 2013
Hey guys I would really appreciate any constructive criticism and or any appropriate feedback on my youtube channel. I make Halo and Skyrim videos with some Boarderlands 2 videos on the way. I started a new series yesterday called Amazing Halo 4 Moments where I show you my best Halo 4 clip of the day not necceserily always amazing but showing off some pretty cool moments. Today a new video in that series will be coming out where I get a double regicide to clutch a win. Please could you check it out and let me know what you think of my videos I would really appreciate it and if anyone wants any feedback on something that they are doing then I would be happy to help.
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomvideogameplay/videos?view=0&flow=grid
Got a youtube channel of your own then post here and I will more than likely check it out.

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
first of all, i dont understand you at all and im pretty sure its not b/c im german, try to speak clearly and talk in full sentences, explain what you are doing think loudly. =>get a better mic<=

King Andrew 1st

Proficient
Jan 31, 2013
first of all, i dont understand you at all and im pretty sure its not b/c im german, try to speak clearly and talk in full sentences, explain what you are doing think loudly. =>get a better mic<=
ok thx for the feedback I knew that something like that would come up since I am just starting. I will try to improve.