Introduction My introduction :)

DEMONiiCxSouL

Novice
Jan 14, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
hey whats going on everyone? my GT is DEMONiiCxSouL..real name is Edwin. so you can call me either or. i came on this site after searching up halo 4 customs on youtube ha..i remember the good ol halo 2 days where i would spend countless hours with random ppl and friends playing custom games like tower of power, zombies/infection, star wars, hide and seek, bumper cars and just so many others i cant remember the names of. around 2007 before halo 3 came out i bought a ps3 and stopped playing xbox/halo..i just recently bought an xbox with halo 3 and halo 4 so i came here looking for some cool fun ppl to play with on custom games and make new friends. on my spare time i like to play video games, draw, write music, produce beats, and i also do tattoos. DieHard HALO fan...been playing since Halo CE on PC...used to be MLG for Halo 2...back on xbox now rusty as hell but ill get back my skills ;] in my 20's...Hispanic...Open-Minded...Friendly so dont hesitate inviting or adding me. lets bring the magic of custom games back into halo!

Reactions: Insane54