Introduction My Introduction to You All

JohnnBoy

Qualified
Aug 22, 2013
Alabama
How is everyone? I've been browsing the web looking for custom games,lobbies,etc. Crazyconeclan caught my attention with their YouTube channel and I've decided to register here and check it out.
After much surfing and gathering games/maps I would join around 5-10 big team slayer games and invite all of my recent players. Well, that's a real pain, if you know what I mean....
Seeing how this is just my Introduction I won't go into detail about everything I do, if you wanna chill and learn more just hit me up.
- My name is John. I'm 18, and I live in Mobile, Alabama.
- My gamer tag is ( i mantis i )
- As for my preferred games, it either comes down to Halo or Battlefield whatever I'm in the mood for. But custom games, I will say, is where it is at!
- Seeing how I've just started college it might be tough for me at times to find spare time, but if I do, I love to mess around on Halo.
- *One more thing I must add, is that ( i mantis i ) is my brother's account. Because I tend to be a cheap scape he doesn't mind me using his account. Keep in mind that this account is also used for Netflix and different things for my household to use too. So, if ( i mantis i ) is not playing Halo,Battlefield,etc. it is possible that it could be my brother, father, or whoever. So, just check and see.*

- And My Favorite Color Is Blue :)