Halo My Halo LP Future

Will You Subscribe to my Channel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hey guys, in a couple of days, I am going to get an HD PVR to record my awesome gameplays of Halo 4. Now, just today, I have just recorded 2 prerecorded games and it shows my thoughts and reactions to the scene. I have recorded them with a camcorder so don't you DARE complain about the cruddy quality. To cheer you up, I made one dubstep video of me playing Regicide resulting in a win.
Now what I want YOU do to is to give as much feedback as you can after watching the videos.
Please leave a positive comment below. If you are not mentally stable to do so, please at least tell me what to work on. This will help to make my future youtube videos amazing.
For those who don't know, I will be supporting:
Flood, Slayer, Regicide, CTF, and other fun gametypes. I will periodically hold custom games or join one. I will also feature other peoples maps. And I commentate as well.
EDIT: The Videos are down for renovations.
Notice how the movements are sometimes in sync with the music.

AundrAy4kGE

Novice
Mar 28, 2013
Hotsville, Mars
Get better at multiplayer so you don't die constantly when you make videos, and talk about stuff that's happening to you in like real life or something, since we can easily see what you're doing in the gameplay.

Jan 14, 2013
Get better at multiplayer so you don't die constantly when you make videos, and talk about stuff that's happening to you in like real life or something, since we can easily see what you're doing in the gameplay.
I feel that is ALMOST correct... unless you are comedic... so you dont have to be good.... and people USUALLY don't care too much about whats going on outside of gaming, especially when they subscribed for such.
Get Better Tips, Love,
Half Millennium

AundrAy4kGE

Novice
Mar 28, 2013
Hotsville, Mars
Well it matters on what you're going for, to me comedic gamers that aren't too skillful won't be able to show what they have when they need to. Be honest, it's not too funny watching a bad player die over and over when they actually try. Just food for thought.

Jan 14, 2013
well, ive seen many youtubers make it work. actually, now that i think about it, cody isnt a very comedic person, anyway, so I guess he'll have to be pretty good

AundrAy4kGE

Novice
Mar 28, 2013
Hotsville, Mars
You also have to consider that every gamer isn't bad at every game. Take Gavin from Achievement Hunter for example, godawful at Halo 4 but decent at Halo CE, a lot of factors go into it so there's no definitive answer to anything I guess.

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Well excuse me for a moment but i have to umm go to my comedy class soon.
After that, I need to go to halo tutoring so yeah...