My controller

Vylex

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
hey guys i won the contest for designing and winning the controller a while back and have been super busy with college and exams and haven't had time to write a review but now i do so ill upload a pic of it down below after all this info :D

right id give it a 9/10 for some of the following reasons

i asked for an orange LED it is red never mind that :p (even though it looks orange in the pic)
i DIDNT ask for the MOD but still ended up having it :p
the casing on the left side by the LB button is uh "loose" is an acceptable word? well lets say i can push both sides together to close the gap
when i plug my play and charge kit in it turns the mods on which can get frustrating -_-

other than that its a great controller! the feel of it and just it in general :D the first thing i did was put it on facebook and brag ;)
i would still recommend GamerModz though! they even gave me a voucher for next time!
controller.jpg

lastly what do you think of it?

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Looking pretty sweet! I guess it's understandable that a few parts are loose, but it's still a shame it's not rock solid.

Also, the design looks heaps better in real life than on the design sheet. Good job!

Reactions: NinetysBorn

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Well the mods were supposed to be given to ANY winner, and when I asked if we couldn't have them, insane said "Why not have them? You can turn them off"

But yeah, I still am in love with my controller.

Halo_4_Xbox_360_Console_13422014826776.jpg

Reactions: NinetysBorn

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
Kind of looks like it was spray painted orange and black and they put a red transparent flim on the light... But thats just what I see. I am probably dead wrong.

Anywho glad you like your controller.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
That's awesome! If I get one I'll be sure to get it without the mods. The mods just seem to screw it up a bit. If I were you I would have shipped it back though, and asked them nicely to check out the led ^.^ Other than that it seems pretty cool :) Good post though Vylex :y: Thank you for taking the time to write up this review.
I'm going to get that controller now, I love the design on it :D

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
That's awesome! If I get one I'll be sure to get it without the mods. The mods just seem to screw it up a bit. If I were you I would have shipped it back though, and asked them nicely to check out the led ^.^ Other than that it seems pretty cool :) Good post though Vylex :y: Thank you for taking the time to write up this review.

I'm going to get that controller now, I love the design on it :D

Well good luck!
Its exclusive to people who buy the console.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Gotcha. Well, as long as it's compatible with the xbone I wouldn't mind shelling out a few more bucks for it. It'll look nice with my Halo 5 xbone controller lol

Xbox 360 Controllers are Compatible with Xbone? This is news to me. o_O

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Xbox 360 Controllers are Compatible with Xbone? This is news to me. o_O
Hey was saying that if it was, he'd get it.

Pretty nice controller man, I have a modded one and have the same issue with the mod turning on with a play n charge, its the way that the mod is turned on and off. There are other ways to have a mod though.

Funny enough, I don't use it because some of my buttons are sticky and I play better without the mod