Introduction Mr Bouncerverse is in the house!

Aug 11, 2014
Hey guys, how's it going? My name is Ethan and I'm here because I've been looking for some people to play some Halo customs with (shocking, I know). I really just miss playing in those big Halo 3 lobbies. Now, I'm lucky if I can find one dude. I'm down for whatever, but here are a couple of things I've been wanting to do:

1. Forge with someone who knows what they're doing. I want to become a beast at forging competitive maps. I'm pretty much looking for a sensei, someone who can help me with map flow and what not.

2. Test a crappy map a friend and I forged not too long ago. I can't find anybody to play this map with us.

3. At some point, film a machinima. I have a soft script of an episode, but it requires a lot of people for an action scene.

Well...that's about it. My GT is Mr Bouncerverse. Feel free to pop me a friend request. If you do, add a message saying "customs" or something so I know you're not some random guy I met online.

I look forward to playing with you guys.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hey, welcome to HC :D. You can test your map in one of our Test Lobbies, Zandril usually does one once in a while :)