• 6v6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
Hello everyone I am creating this thread to update everyone on the situation of "Mombasa Shutdown"

As of 27/08/2013 my partner has been permanently banned from HaloCustoms.com for reasons not to be mentioned here, But do not threat! As I will be continuing Mombasa Shutdown as a solo project so not to let everyone down.

So onto the nitty gritty information everyone loves so much, I will include a poll allowing you to decide between 6v6 or 4v4 for the player count of the map and would also like to know specificaly what vechicles you would like to see included in the map and if you would be kind enough to use the format suggested below to let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fill in the brackets with either yes or no

Mongoose ( )
Warthog ( )
Warthog Rocket ( )
Warthog Gauss ( )
Scorpion ( )
Mantis ( )
Ghost ( )
Wraith ( )
Banshee ( )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to know you opinion's on what the general feel of the map should be like but remember the overall theme is Mombasa city so UNSC, But whether it should be more natural with trees and natural terrain or more city like with streets and plaza's is still up for suggestions!. Remember to also include what gamemodes you would like to see the most and ill be sure to fit as many of them in as possible if they play nice with the map design.

But as of now that is all we have got folks so start getting all those juicy suggestions flowing into a healthy paragraph in the reply box and let me know!