Halo MLG Customs Community

Jan 11, 2013
Hello everybody! My name is Fresh Hooligan and this is the homepage for MLG Customs Community!

The purpose of this community (as if you havn't already figured it out by now) is to find and make friends with fellow gamers who enjoy good old-fashioned competitive Halo. It always bothered me that my friends either didn't play Halo, or they only played minigames. And that's why I want to start this community thread, too create lobbies, big and small alike where we can all enjoy some competitive customs with our new friends who love MLG just as much as we do. So please, if you want to get in on this competitive action, follow the directions below; if not, that's fine. I guess we can send you some tampons too. =)

-To sign up: post your ONLY Gamer Tag and a link to your Halo Waypoint profile >>ROSTER<<
-Otherwise: you may use this page to post upcoming events, and conversate to your heart's content!

da bears1326

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
I would like to join. I dont have a team or anything and only know some basic callouts but I would be interested in joining.

Jan 11, 2013
I am looking for members who want to join a Game Battles team! If you think you have what it takes, well then we'll see you soon.

I'll keep you guys posted on tryout times. ;)