Map Preview Minute or Your Time

Feb 25, 2013
Hey, I'm Shadow KryPTiiC
Have you ever been frustrated or annoyed when the Jahova's Witness is at your doorstep, asking the same question, "Can we have a minute of your time?"
Well I got a map for you!
On the lovely canvas of Forge Island, I, with the help of my lovely friend NOBLE E 255, have began to construct a minigame that revives the idea of Purple Bunker from Halo Reach.
With the Jahova's church right across the street, you must board up and defend your house from the onslaught of Jahovas. Using the Concussion Rifle and the Gravity Hammer, the defending team must hit back the Jahovas Witness as they attack the house and attempt to capture the flag. While both teams are invincible, the flag carrier can be killed. The objective for the attacking Jahovas is to use their Energy Swords to bash down the barriers and capture the enemy team's flag before the time limit is up. The map is not yet done but pictures will be posted soon.
Hope you guys like it and give me a comment on what you think :)
Byee

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Usually doesn't take more than a minute anyways. We talk for a little while, they give me a pamphlet and go on their merry way.

Sometimes it's better to be nice, rather than... smashing them with a Gravity Hammer. Sounds like a cool minigame though!