Gaming Mass Effect

which mass effect is best

• Total voters

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Mass Effect 2 was the only one I played, so I'm going to have to go with Mass Effect 2 lol.
The whole series seems pretty awesome, though. Heard Mass Effect 3's ending was quite disappointing, unfortunately.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Buy the trilogy, it's the best deal you will get on games. 3 amazing triple A titles for the price of one. I'm on my second play through of the whole series. ME 1 is a little derp with the combat but it's worth doing still. The ending on 3 can be a little disappointing, but the extended cut (which is free) makes it work for me. Overall, amazing series.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Buy the trilogy, it's the best deal you will get on games. 3 amazing triple A titles for the price of one. I'm on my second play through of the whole series. ME 1 is a little derp with the combat but it's worth doing still. The ending on 3 can be a little disappointing, but the extended cut (which is free) makes it work for me. Overall, amazing series.
k but ive already got 1 and 3

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
I played all but the first one
they are all ok
I mean me2 had the best story to it when me3 had a lot more action and better fights but bad plot not good for a RPG game
but I'd play them all :y:

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
If your just getting into Mass Effect you definately should start from the begining. The choices carry over to other games (some of the missions in ME1 are reflected in ME3) so it definately is worth your while to start there.

pinohkio

Proficient
Dec 30, 2012
New Brunswick, Canada
I really loved Mass Effect 2, but the whole thing felt like a setup; a setup to the end of the game, where the values and strength of my team that I had forged over countless hours was being tested. I lost a lot of good men that day, fortunately they were all expendable (Legion, Thane, somebody else.. :p). But even the climax of ME2 felt like a setup to ME3 where all of my decisions came full circle. I'd witnessed the death of a friend, the love of a Quarian, and the rise and fall of my Shepard. I never finished the game though, people made too much of a bitch-fit over the ending for me to finish it. In my head, my team went on a suicide mission, and we saved the universe at the cost of our lives.

Reactions: top shot 125594