Flood Mad World

IR3CON

Master
Jan 10, 2013
London
Mad World (version 1.0) - IR3CON ST34LTH Flood

Mad world is a house of a slaughter house occupied by a mad scientist. While capturing innocent people and experimenting on them karma kicked in and something went wrong. The scientist got killed by a mysterious disease and all of the victims went mad.

The map contains various hidings spots as well as holdout locations such as crate rooms where you can use the crates to barricade the doors. Duh.
There is also a long vent which has a magnum located right at the end of it. There is also a soft...

Read more about this map...

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
review-crew-customs-posl-jpg.4856
Congrats! Your map has been selected to be play-tested and reviewed in the next Review Crew Customs lobby.​
Although author attendance is optional, we would enjoy your presence at this event.​
When your map is played, a spot will be reserved for you if you choose to attend.​

IR3CON

Master
Jan 10, 2013
London
review-crew-customs-posl-jpg.4856

Congrats! Your map has been selected to be play-tested and reviewed in the next Review Crew Customs lobby.​
Although author attendance is optional, we would enjoy your presence at this event.​
When your map is played, a spot will be reserved for you if you choose to attend.​
Seeing that your lobby will be on the 19th I am afraid I will not be able to attend. I'm going off on a holiday starting from 17th of June :/