Map Preview Liwitoni Station

Xinshu

Novice
Jan 28, 2013
Hello everyone. This map is something I've had in the works for a while and have finally gotten to have several games on it. Liwitoni Station is supportive of about 12-16 players, about 14 usually being the best to go for, and is designed primarily for one flag and infinity slayer. I do plan to add more gametypes in the future, probably extraction (territories would be nice 343...).
My inspiration for Liwitoni Station came from some of the structure from Halo 2's Terminal, like blue base and the infantry's overpass along the center.

Weapons and Vehicles
:
x2 Warthogs
x2 Rocket Hogs
x1 Ghost

x1 Rocket
x1 Sniper
x1 Sword
x1 Railgun

loverview.png

lred.png

Red Base (flag spawns next to the crate)

Blue base

lsword.png

lrocks.png

lrail.png

lmancannon.png

ljump2.png

ljump1.png

Reactions: Psychoduck

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Hey, this looks pretty cool! One Flag is always awesome, and I miss Territories as well, but Extraction is a damned fine mode as well. I was a big fan of Terminal myself, so this looks quite enticing to me. How much testing has this been through/how near to completion is it? Is it on your file share? i'd love to check it out.

Xinshu

Novice
Jan 28, 2013
Hey, this looks pretty cool! One Flag is always awesome, and I miss Territories as well, but Extraction is a damned fine mode as well. I was a big fan of Terminal myself, so this looks quite enticing to me. How much testing has this been through/how near to completion is it? Is it on your file share? i'd love to check it out.

Gone through several games of one flag and infinity slayer, but it's probably half way through until publishing. It's not currently in my file share but I'll put it in my fileshare as soon as I can.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Gone through several games of one flag and infinity slayer, but it's probably half way through until publishing. It's not currently in my file share but I'll put it in my fileshare as soon as I can.
Ya know, I somehow failed to notice that you're the one who posted this. Derp, I'll be watching for it!