Like To Articulate Your Thoughts? Become A DigitalNode Writer!

Jan 14, 2013
Hey guys, it's Half Millennium posting yet another thread relating to my new YouTube network.

However, this one deals with the Writer's Program at www.thedigitalnode.com

If you would like to enter the world of freelance article writing, then feel free to apply! Not only would you be able to work with a great group of people, you'd receive the opportunity to get your name out in the gaming industry!

In this position, you'd be expected to write at least 1-2 articles every two weeks. These articles can be about anything gaming, but if you can, try to post things that are specifically targeted at FPS titles. I know that doesn't sound like much, but over some time, it can add up!

Unfortunately, as of now, this program does NOT pay. Although, in the future, I do hope to start compensating our writers. This could be straight up cash, tickets to E3, MLG tournaments, or Gaming Conferences.

I know this was an awfully short post, but if you are interested in this opportunity, you can apply here!

If you would like to become a director or partner for The DigitalNode, than apply HERE!

Last edited:

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
article writing, than feel free

*then

would you be able to work with a great group of people, you'd receive the opportunity
awkward sentence

But, in the future,
Don't start sentences with "But"

straight up cash, or tickets to E3, MLG tournaments, or Gaming Conferences.
Double "or", awkward sentence

the DigitalNode
Capitalize "The" for pronouns

than apply
*then

4/10, see me after class

Reactions: RogerDodger