Introduction Lettuce have some timely fun

Ghuesaren

Qualified
Oct 28, 2013
the depths of cold hell
[*insert badass (or cute) picture of_here*]

Gamertag: Augurdread

HEY, name's Kyle, Kairu, Kail, Kayl, whichever. I'm pretty open with my vidiya-gaems.
Started marching my way patiently (mostly) through Dark Souls. Otherwise I have like 5 or 6 games for my xbax for issues known and unknown.
I've played games since i was old enough to hold a gameboy light and continued with a gameboy color, gba, fat ds and ps2 with probably 3 or 4 games. I just played at my friends' places after that. That's literally when my life went downhill. It got worse after I got a 360 for Christmas. I was content in terms of games though. I'm not dying to get a pc, but I'd be delighted to. There are too many subjects to talk about aside from gaming so my favorite color is

18 years old and enjoying a part of the world, as well as hating a part of the world

Pisces if you like that

I remember seeing Halo 2 for the first time (some flood section inthe game). I was freaking out 11 or 12 yrs old. As in scared. Played Halo 3 @friends'. Halo Reach I borrowed, and now I have access to Halo 4 with which I obtained a 3 months live pass (fine, judge) yesterday because reasons.

IMBALANCED RIGHT NOW OMAGAD SO MANY THINK TALK DO

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
You are a dark souls veteran? i have so much respect for people not smashing their xbox in playing that game :D
you sound like you are undecided whether you wanna hate or love the world, anyways im sure youll find some people here that share that love or hatred xD welcome dude and nice intro

Reactions: Ghuesaren

Ghuesaren

Qualified
Oct 28, 2013
the depths of cold hell
You are a dark souls veteran? i have so much respect for people not smashing their xbox in playing that game :D
you sound like you are undecided whether you wanna hate or love the world, anyways im sure youll find some people here that share that love or hatred xD welcome dude and nice intro
I wouldn't say veteran quite yet. It does require a bit of skill, but I think everyone can tap into that. Definitely deals with trial and error as well. Otherwise how can you not love that damn game?
There was a time when knowing what I love and hate was easy to express. I think my transition into older me has turned into the equivalent of being dragged up a steep slope with a bunch of big rocks (much better than small ones). Fortunately, it is mostly my doing.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Reactions: Fuzzilla