Map Preview Last Stand: Estate

Ticky

Expert
Jan 15, 2013
Long ago, I made a map in Reach called Endangered Estate. This will be its re-imagining.
"The old estate has been cleared of the infection, but has also been quarantined. It has been walled off from the rest of the world, monitored from time to time. The engineers and moniters of the quarantine wall have since abandoned the structure, seeing as though nothing has come back, and everything has been brought under control.
Until now.
Your job is to clean up this sector once and for all. We cannot risk the infected getting back into the city."

ZsHDLRq.jpg

Like I said above, the map is certainly not a 100% recreation of EE. It is quite different, as it has an attic and a basement, and it's a bit larger. It is made for Flood, obviously, and only works with the Last Stand gametype.

The map is ready for testing, so whenever I can get a lobby big enough, jump in!

REMkings PA1NTS The 0micron

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Is it in your fileshare? If so, can I test it for you in my BIOC lobby tomorrow?

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
I recall playing this a while back. It was a very good game! While the attic and basement are the key holdout positions, the random ordinance adds some incentive to uproot their position. My preference lies with the attic, as I feel like the encounters are more multi-directional and interesting than the basement.

Ticky

Expert
Jan 15, 2013
Cool! Thanks for the comments! Tested it out today, made some more improvements. Rem, although we did test it today, it's not going to be in my fileshare until it's 100% done. :)